Hi-Tool NGK Wire Grips
Hi-Tool NGK Wire Grips (Made in Japan)
All models are fitted with swing down safety latch, with most models including a patented one handed trigger grip as standard.
- Convenient sized and special shaped pulling eyes to suit all brands of strap hoists.
- All gripping jaws are produced with new technology to increase jaw life.
- Grips are designed to be more cost effective by being able to be used over a wider range of cable diameters
- 40, 50 & 60kN grip models feature a twist grip design which prevents cable damage (Refer page F6)
Wire Grip Quick Selection Guide
- A large range of HI-TOOL NGK grips provided by Specialised Force have the patented one handed trigger grip and all contain safety latches.
- Every grip is proof tested before shipment to ensure quality and etched with a serial number and date of manufacture.
- Determine the type of wire or conductor the Grip is to be used on, for example: bare Cu; Al; ACSR , Guy Wire, Covered Conductor, ABC, Steel Rod or Barbed wire.
- Check the actual (OD) Outside Diameter of wire or conductor the Grip is to be used on.
- What is the maximum working load limit (WLL) required.
Optional Locking Type Grip Available on the below models (Add suffix “-LK” to Model No., example AL-20KN-GRIP LK).
Lock Open Notch
This feature allows the grip to be held in the open position for easy insertion of cable, available on the below models (Add suffix “-NS” to the Model No. example 20KN-GRIP-NS).
- Always follow manufacturer’s safety instructions, especially with regards to regular inspection and maintenance.
- Grip jaws must be cleaned regularly with a wire brush to avoid slippage and contamination build up.
Please download the data sheet for details on the Hi-Tool NGK Wire Grips.
- Patented one-handed trigger grip operation
- All models are fitted with swing down safety latch as standard
- Conveniently sized and special shaped pulling eyes to suit all brands of strap hoists
- All gripping jaw produced with new technology to increase jaw life
- Grips are designed to be used over a wider range of cable