DOA AK46 Series Hydraulic Core Drills
The DOA AK46 is a hydraulic core drill designed for manual use or for use with drill rigs.
The hydraulic functioning and the superior technical characteristics assure a series of advantages not obtainable from traditional electric core drill tools:
- Impossibility to cause electric shocks, can work even in complete water immersion
- Absence of vibration and noise
- Unbeatable ratio weight / power / dimension
- Long operative life and minimal maintenance needs
- Hydraulic motor cannot be damaged even in case of prolonged block of rotation or overload (condition that will damage electric tools)
AK46 is in many conditions the unique alternative to traditional electric tools, it is ideal in the maintenance of gas, water, sewers networks, irreplaceable when is needed to creates a pipe passage through walls of historical buildings that cannot undergo to vibrations or in the use inside trenches with high water presence.
Click on the link to download more information on the DOA AK46 Series Hydraulic Core Drills.