When you require the precise application of a specific torque to secure nuts, bolts or other fasteners, you’ll need a purpose designed torque wrench to accurately and effectively perform the task.
In industrial and mechanical applications especially, torque wrenches ensure the correct tightness of bolts and screws by measuring the bolt tension, using torque as a proxy.
Specialised Force is one of Australia’s leading online suppliers of torque wrenches. Whatever the purpose, whatever the industry, whatever the application, we can supply an appropriate wrench to fit certain requirements.
Choose from the following products:
Pneumatic Torque Wrench
- Pneumatic torque wrenches are the optimum choice for outdoor sites where a high volume of fastenings are required, specifically in the oil, gas, energy, mining and metals industries.
- They are a durable tool, robust enough to withstand the elements and the conditions found on typical sites in the aforementioned industries and can ensure speedy fastening to maximise productivity.
Battery Torque Wrench
- Battery torque wrenches are the portable solution for tightening fastenings on the go.
- Working off their own power source, battery torque wrenches have no cords, hoses or pumps so can be easily used anywhere on a site or within an industrial building.
- This ensures greater flexibility – your team members don’t have to go to a specific place to use a torque wrench to tighten fastenings.
Hexagon Torque Wrench
- A Hexagon Torque Wrench is the ideal choice where safety, simplicity and performance are key priorities.
- They’re incredibly versatile, offer rapid operation and ensure a high level of accuracy.
- The preferred choice for industrial applications where there is a requirement for continuous operations at maximum pressure.
Electric Torque Wrench
- Electric torque wrenches are most valuable to companies seeking time-saving, consistent quality results and traceability of results.
- They are the preferred choice for mining and energy, infrastructure, oil and gas, power generation, petrochemical and processing plants where high repetition and high precision are key deliverables.
Our best-selling torque wrenches include:
Durapac LPC Series Low Profile Hydraulic Hexagon Torque Wrench
- This DURAPAC Torque Wrench supports an extensive range of interchangeable hexagon ratchet cassettes and deliver a torque range of 203 to 40675 Newton Metres
Alkitronic® CLD Series Pneumatic Torque Wrench
- This best-selling ALKITRONIC Torque Wrench is the ideal choice for environments where explosions are a realistic hazard.
- They ensure superior joint quality compared to impact and hydraulic alternatives through continuous rotation of the square drive.
Tame Model 60-20-COMBO-230 Hydraulic Torque Wrench
- These hydraulic torque wrenches are designed for loosening, tightening and torqueing crab nuts and the main bearings on EMD engines.
- This TAME INC Torque Wrench offers an economical and space-saving way to torque bearings and crab nuts.
Talk to the specialist team at Specialised Force today for expert advice and assistance in choosing the best fit torque wrench for your specific requirements.
We also specialise in all kinds of hydraulic, mechanic, heavy duty tools. From Hydraulic Pumps to Air Hydraulic Jacks.