Hilman OT/NT/T Series Individual Rollers
The OT/NT/T-Series Hilman Rollers are the no-frills type of rollers that, if necessary, can be easily modified to custom suit your application.
- They are typically used in semi-permanent and permanent type applications, with or without guidance; such as on a Die Transfer Cart or as bearing for a thermal expansion joint.
- Standard designs can have one or more modifications added to them to create a unique product.
- It should be noted that this series is related to the Wide Body-Series and the Super Heavy Duty-Series Hilman Rollers.
- Basically, the designs are all similar to one another.
OT-Series rollers have an Oversized top that extend over the sides of the roller frame.
NT-Series rollers have a Narrow top that extends over the ends of the roller frame.
- The tops of the OT & NT-Series rollers have standard hole patterns.
T-Series Rollers have tops that are flush with the roller frame on all sides.
- These are considered to be ideal for cavity-mount type applications.
OT/NT/T-Series rollers range in capacity from .75-tons up to 75-tons.
OT Dimension Chart
NT Dimension Chart
T Dimension Chart
The Full List of Options and Modifications for Hilman Load Rollers is:
- Corrosion Resistance
- Hydraulic Integration
- Keyway Rollers
- Rocker Tops & Turntables
- Tapered Radius Rollers