Durapac KPL Series Kevlar® Power Lift Airbags
The KPL-Series high-pressure air bags feature Kevlar® cord reinforcing. The patented construction utilises state-of-the-art design for long life and ease of use.
- Metal parts are solid brass.
- The bags are thin, light and simple to use.
- Two bags can be stacked safely on top of each other thanks to the special dimpled surface.
- Eleven models of air bag are available with lifting capacities ranging from 1,000 - 65,900kg.
- Rubber dimples on contact surfaces for positive gripping.
- Crosshatch reinforcing pattern - made from Kevlar®.
- Centring cross and printing are brightly coloured and bonded to the rubber for long life.
- Fireproof & antistatic for use in underground coal mines (use AB-4 & AB-5 controllers).
- 1/4"-NPT air nipple is replaceable.
- Reinforcing edge protects the bag from damage.
Click on the link to download more information on the Durapac KPL Series Kevlar Power Lift Airbags.