Maus F/20 Reamers with Tungsten Carbide Inserts for Tube Sheet Holes
A comprehensive set of reamers for tube sheet holes with Tungsten Carbide inserts and channels allowing coolant to flow through.
- Made using high-quality materials and with ISO h8 tolerance, they are offered with Morse taper.
- Manufactured in two modular pieces, to significantly reduce production cost.
- Tungsten Carbide cutting inserts arranged geometrically at the end of the F20-BDY body in order to optimise the cut according to the hole size.
- The F/20 reamers are designed for holes ranging between 9.75 and 51.50 mm ( 0.384” to 2.028”) and depths of up to 195 mm (7.677”).
- F/20 reamers with customised sizes and cutting edge number available upon request.
- The number of Tungsten Carbide cutting inserts is optimised according to the hole diameter, to assure maximum precision during cutting.
Click on the link to download more information on the Maus F/20 Reamers with Tungsten Carbide Inserts for Tube Sheet Holes.