Hilman Load Roller Accu-Roll Guidance System
The combination of a low friction and accurately guided roller can be very useful, especially if the distance is great and the final placement needs to be precise.
- Additionally, if the item being moved requires careful handling, accuracy ensures integrity of the final project.
An Accu-Roll Guidance System is an addition to a Hilman Roller that is designed to better integrate the roller with some type of uniform track, for the purpose of maintaining positive alignment during a move.
- Accu-Roll Systems can be designed for virtually any roller but mostly it is the ERF and OT/NT/T Series Rollers that benefit most.
In general the OT/NT/T-Series and the SHD-Series are the most common to utilize Accu-Roll systems.
- As standard designs they offer the most versatile platforms to start from in terms of the range of capacities and variety of top styles.
Hilman Rollers with Accu-Roll work best on steel flat bars and structural shapes; such as inverted channels, I-beams and Wide-flanged beams.
- When selecting a track it is important to make certain that the width and thickness properly accommodate the width of a roller’s footprint where it is intended to be in contact on the track.
- It is also important to consider the sub-surface of the track to make sure it is supported properly.
The Full List of Options and Modifications for Hilman Load Rollers is:
- Corrosion Resistance
- Hydraulic Integration
- Keyway Rollers
- Rocker Tops & Turntables
- Tapered Radius Rollers