CBC UNI-42 Manual Pipe and Tube Bender
The CBC UNI-42 (9200005.1) manual bender is an accurate and powerful pipe bending machine able to bend large pipe diameters with optimum and constant bending radii and without any deformation of the tube or pipe.
- Aluminium body
- Large range of tooling available - ordered separately
- Includes folding tripod stand
- Tempered steel gears on ball bearings
- Maximum bending angle 180°
- Dimensions: Length 400 mm - Width 200 mm - Height 250 mm (without stand)
- Weight 18 Kg (without stand)
|UNI 42 with Folding Stand||9200005.1|
|Type of Pipe (Without Mandrel)||Ø (mm)||Wall Thickness (mm)|
|Hard & Soft Copper and Annealed Brass Pipes||42||1.5|
|Steel Pipes for Electrical Installations||40||1.5|
|Stainless Steel AISI 304/316 Pipes||30||2|
|Hydraulic Steel Tubes ST. 35.4||42||3|
|Gas Pipes UNI 5745||1.25"||Standard|
|Double Coated Aluminium Pipe||50||Standard|
|Standard Bending Radii||3D & 4D|
NOTE: Special Diameters and Bending Radii Available on Request.
Click on the link to download more information on the CBC UNI-42 Manual Pipe and Tube Bender & Accessories.