Webtool RCO54 980495 Wire Rope Cutter
The RCO54 is a heavy duty wire rope cutter designed for subsea deployment in severe working conditions. The open sided design allows for easy positioning on the wire by ROV while the blade shaped anvil increases the grade of rope that can be cut.
- Capable of cutting EIPS (1960 N/mm²) wire rope up to 54mm (2.1″) diameter. See “Cutters VS Grade” document for more details.
- Hydraulic Supply – 690 bar (10,000 psi) input pressure.
- Compatible with ISO32 hydraulic oil, for details of compatibility with other fluids please contact us.
- Cutters can be supplied flushed to NAS 6 cleanliness (contact us for details)
- Swept Volume (Cut Stroke) – 0.45 litres
- Swept Volume (Return Stroke) – 0.25 litres
- 7/16″ JIC male adaptors (stainless steel, 690 bar rated) fitted as standard.
- 2 hydraulic ports (blade up, blade down)
- Weight in air – 38kg
- Weight in water – 33kg