Durapac DRJ Hydraulic Track / Rail Jack (Toe Jack)
The DRJ-10 Track Jack is ideally suited to aligning, gauging and lifting of rail or sleepers.
- Forged aluminium upright base.
- 10 ton* capacity track jack.
- Reduce the risk of operator injury.
- Spring return mechanism that will allow a jack with no load to be returned to the retracted position.
- Fitted with an internal safety pressure relief valve to protect against overloading.
- The bladder system inside the aluminium protected reservoir allows the jack to be used in both the horizontal and vertical positions making it exceptionally versatile.
|A - Collapsed Height (mm)||373|
|B - Extended Height (mm)||598|
|Travel/Pump Stroke (mm)||4.5|
|Max Handle Effort (kg)||36|
|L x W Dimensions (mm)||Base||280 x 152|
|Toe||66 x 79|
|Unit Weight w/o Handle (kg)||20.2|
Click on the link to download more information on the Durapac DRJ-10 Hydraulic Rail Jack.