Tame Model 60-00230DP Hydraulic Ratchet Wrench
For Loosening, Tightening, and Torqueing Crab Nuts on EMD 567 and 645 and 710 Diesel Engines.
This heavy-duty wrench allows for smooth and accurate torque with a range of up to 4.74kN and maximum breakaway of 5.15kN.
- Three torque settings available are factory at 1.22, 2.44 & 3.25kN.
- The mechanic controls the torque by push-button and does not have to maintain visual contact with the gauges to monitor stroke or output.
- The wrench cycles continuously until the selected torque is reached.
- At this point the unit shuts off automatically notifying the user that the crab nut is torqued.
- Hydraulic Ratchet Wrench
- 0.84kW (1-1/8HP) Electrically Driven 700Bar (10,000PSI) Hydraulic Power unit
- Industrial Controls
- 18.9L reservoir
- 3 Selectable Pressure Switches
- Pressure Gauge
- Pressure Regulator
- Pressure Relief Valve
- 7.6m Hydraulic & Electric Supply Lines with Pendant Control
- 2 Socket Torque Fixtures
- All Mounted on a Pneumatic tyred Cart for Ease of Mobility
|Model No.||Hydraulic (Bar)||Torque Range (Nm)||Electric (VAC)||Cable Length (m)||Motor (kW)|
(Max Breakaway 5-52)
Click on the link to download more information on the Tame Model 60-00230DP Hydraulic Ratchet Wrench.