Trak Star RM42 Hydraulic Rail Drill
Put less work into your rail drilling with the Power Feed RailMaster Hydraulic Rail Drill.
- It can drill up to 43mm holes using the easy to install Twister Bits in standard rail in 28 seconds and under 35 seconds in fully heat treated rail.
- The drill operates at 19 LPM and 2000 PSI with a 4 HP motor, while weighing just 21.8kg.
- The RailMaster provides high clamping forces, and is easy to carry and operate by one person.
- A simple forward/reverse lever turns the quill feed arbor on or off. Plus it has place holders for extra Twister Bits.
- Clamps are available for drilling crane or girder rail.
|Description||High Torque, Quill Feed|
|Motor||4 HP 2000 PSI @ 19L/Min.|
|RPM (No Load)||150|
|Max. Hole Diameter||43mm (1-11/16")|
|Rail Cutting Capacity||32 - 68kg|
Click on the links to download more information on the Trak Star RM42 Hydraulic Rail Drill & Accessories.