JAG HCU Series Hydraulic Cutter Heads (Manufactured in UK)
JAG Hydraulic Cutter Units are designed for remote cutting operations with double acting cylinders and a concaved edged single blade cutting system to ensure a clean and full cut of the finest and toughest:
- Wire Rope
- Tube and Reinforcing Bar
The cutting equipment is designed with a built in 4:1 safety factor and is manufactured to a rigorous quality procedure, proof tested and certified to meet with current CE specifications.
- All the cutting equipment is designed to operate up to a maximum working pressure of 10,000 PSI.
The cutting equipment has a proven track record within:
- Construction and Demolition
- Offshore Subsea Engineering /
- Oil/Gas Production, Exploration and Decommissioning
- Nuclear Power Generation and Decommissioning
- Smooth guillotine action reduces risk of jamming
- Minimum operator effort when using powered pump
- Double acting operation
- Safe and easy to operate
- All models cut a wide variety of materials
- No set up time required
- All models fitted with high flow couplers
- Easily replaceable blades
- Cutter suitable for remote operation
|Model No.||Output (Tonnes)||Weight (kg)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)|
|Model No.||Wire Rope||Cable||Reinforcing Bar||Tube|
JAG Hydraulic Cutter Units are high performance, reliable and robust production equipment, and offer a no nonsense ready to operate production package when combined with the Durapac range of products, to give the ultimate cutting package.
Wide range of pumps available to power these cutter units (Hand, Electric, Air Hydraulic, Battery, Diesel & Petrol). Contact your local Specialised Force branch for more information.