Izumi S7G-C510M 12 Tonne Battery Hydraulic Crimper
“Series 7 battery crimpers provide the IZUMI reliability with the versatility of a Makita battery”
The S7G series battery Hydraulic 12-tonne Crimpers accept industry-standard 12 tonne dies, used for applying compression Lugs, Links, Full-Tension & Non-Tension sleeves to a variety of conductor sizes & types, including Copper (CU), Aluminium (AL), ACSR, ABC and a variety of other cables and conductors.
- The pistol style tools are well balanced and suited for Overhead, Underground networks and Switchboard applications, to mention a few.
- The trigger switch and return button are activated using one hand, leaving the other hand free to secure working material.
- LED indicates Compression Status. Battery level is indicated on the Makita battery.
- To order complete kits including Crimper, two Batteries, 230VAC Charger and Carry Case - use “Kit Model No.” shown in tables below (add suffix “BB”).
- Japanese quality
- Quick-release die retainer
- Swivel head
- OH&S compliant - "NO" retract pinch point
- Quality backed by ISO9001
- Manual retract does not rely on battery
- Retract stop feature for multiple crimping
- Two-Stage Pumping (Fast action)
- Battery Level Indicator (on battery)
- Powered by genuine MAKITA™ 18V lithium-ion battery
- Ergonomically designed & balanced body for operator comfort
Model No. (Tool & Case Only)
Kit Model No.
(Includes 2x Batteries & 1x 240v Charger)
Jaw Opening (mm)
Operating Speed (No Load)
Approx. Crimps per Charge Max Capacity
|436 x 286 x 92|
|Reservoir Capacity (cc)||153|
|Weight (with Battery)||7.8|
*Dies are sold separately.
|BL1850B||Makita 18V 5.0Ah Battery|
|DC18RC||Makita 230V Battery Charger|