CBC UNI89 Universal Pipe and Tube Bender
The UNI 89 (9200750) is an accurate and powerful bending machine to bend pipeand tube of large diameter (up to 90mm OD or 3" Nominal Bore).
- The optimal and constant bending radii do not deform the bent pipe. It is the ideal machine to satisfy every user’s requirements in:
- Plant engineering
- Spheroidal graphite iron body on metal steelwork base
- Three-phase, asynchronous, self-braking motor 380V/50 Hz (different voltages on request), 2 speed, 4,8 Kw power with inverter
- Digital electronic unit with display for programming and controllling the required bending angle. Memory up to 50 bending programs with the possibility to make for each program up to 9 sequential bending angles.
- Console with low voltage control panel (24V)
- Maximum bending angle: 180°
- Dimensions: length 1200 mm, width 650 mm, height 1200 mm
- Weight: 650kg
Digital Electric UNI 89 380V/50Hz Supplied with Quick Guide Positioner and 3 Interchangeable Outlet Shafts, Reinforcing Tie-Rod and Guide Support Reduction.
|Type of Pipe (Without Mandrel)||Ø (mm)||Wall Thickness (mm)|
|Hard & Soft Copper and Annealed Brass Pipes||90||10|
|Steel Pipes for Electrical Installations||90||8|
|AISI 304/316 Stainless Steel Pipes||89||6|
|Hydraulic Steel Tubes ST. 35.4||89||8|
|FE Boiler Pipes||89||8|
|Gas Pipes UNI 5745||3"||Standard|
|Standard Bending Radii||3D & 4D|
NOTE: Special Diameters and Bending Radii Available on Request