CBC UNI70C Electric Pipe & Tube Mandrel Bender
The UNI 70/C (9200600.2) is an accurate and powerful 3-phase bending machine able to bend large diameters as well as thin tubes.
- With an optimal and constant bending radii and with very light deformation it is suitable to satisfy every requirement in the sectors operating in:
NOTE: Mandrel bending attachments are available in 3, 4, 5 and 6m lengths to suit this machine.
- Spheroidal cast iron body on a metal base.
- 3-phase 380V/50 HZ asynchronous, self-braking motor, 2 speeds, 2,3/3,1 KW power.
- Large range of tooling available - ordered separately
- Digital electronic unit with display to program and control the required bend angles. Memorises up to 70 bending programs with the possibility to store up to 6 bending angles in sequence in each program.
- Automatic return to the original starting point.
- Low voltage electronic panel (24V).
- 180° maximum bending angle.
- Equipped with quick counter former support position device and 2 interchangeable outlet shafts.
- Dimensions: Length 810 mm, Width 400 mm, Height 1100 mm.
- Weight: 210kg
Electric Digital UNI 70/C 380V/50Hz Supplied with 1 Quick Guide Positioner and 2 Interchangeable Outlet Shafts
|Type of Pipe (Without Mandrel)||Ø (mm)||Wall Thickness (mm)|
|Hard & Soft Copper and Annealed Brass Pipes||60||4|
|Steel Pipes for Electrical Installations||60||2|
|AISI 304/316 Stainless Steel Pipes||60||3|
|Hydraulic Steel Tubes ST. 35.4||60||4|
|FE Boiler Pipes||60||4|
|Gas Pipes UNI 5745||2"||Standard|
|Standard Bending Radii||3D & 4D|
NOTE: Special Diameters and Bending Radii Available on Request
Please download catalogue page for details on available tooling and accessories to suit this bender.