FCS Rail MIT120UR 120T Hydraulic Rail Tensor
This FCS rail tensor is designed for pulling rail in preparation of the thermite welding of rail in complete safety.
- It features two 60 tonne cylinders each with a stroke of 380mm which assists in speeding up the rail pulling operation.
- The robust design is able to withstand the high stresses of the traction force.
- Users will appreciate the single piece construction which has a centralised lifting point which allows the tensor to be placed easily onto the rail.
- The lifting beam is removable to allow for the welding process.
- Pump and hoses pictured sold separately, see below for required pump details (PPM2014).
|Traction Force Total (kN)||1200|
|System Working Pressure (bar)||600|
|Hydraulic Cylinders||2 x 600kN Capacity|
|Total Weight Including Case (kg)||684|
NOTE: Model No. PPM2014 Pump must be used with unit - modifed output from 700bar to 600bar. PPM2014 is a specially designed pump with modified output to suit most brands of rail tensors (rail pullers).
|Pump Model No.||PPM2014|
|Hydraulic Power Unit (kW)||2.6|
*Refer Related Products for More Details.
Click on the link to download more information on the FCS Rail MIT120UR 120T Hydraulic Rail Tensor.