Joyce Dayton Machine/Worm Gear Screw Jacks
Joyce Dayton Machine Worm Gear Screw Jacks
Due to the wide range of models, options and accessories available for these jacks, it is not possible to list them all here. If you require further information or pricing, please contact your nearest branch office.
- Joyce worm gear machine screw jacks lift and precisely position loads (250 pounds to 250 tons).
- Upright or inverted jacks operate at full capacity in tension or compression.
WJ and RWJ, single lead jacks are self-locking. DWJ and DRWJ, double lead jacks offer increased travel speed and require a brake or external locking device to hold position.
- Alloy steel input shafts
- Aluminum bronze wormgears
- Tapered or ball thrust bearings provide rugged reliability
- Double input shafts standard
- Choose one of four standard end conditions
- Protective boots available
- Anti-backlash devices available
- Joyce/Dayton can customize mechanical jacks to your specifications
NOTE: For replacement of existing units or spare parts, please advise the model and serial number of your existing unit whenever possible.
Click on the link to download more information on the Joyce Dayton Worm Gear Screw Jacks.
- Wide range of models, options and accessories
- Contact Specialised Force for details