FCS Rail MIT 70SLW 70T Lightweight Hydraulic Rail Tensor
The main use of hydraulic rail tensors/rail pullers takes place during welding procedures.
- The rail tensor is used for pulling two lengths of rail together so the welding process can be performed.
- The MIT 70SLW can be used in both “over-rail” or “under-rail/obstruction-less” configuration. In the obstruction-less configuration trains or locomotives can pass without contacting the tensor.
- In addition to single use, the tensors can be dual configured so that two parallel rail tensors can be controlled with one hydraulic power pump (sold separately, refer related products for petrol pump).
The MIT 70 SLW rail tensor is composed of two stirrups made from a special casting, eccentrics for anchoring on the rail, 2 lightweight aluminium hydraulic cylinders, 2 tie rods and 2 hydraulic hoses (requiring a hydraulic power pump to operate).
- The hydraulic cylinders have a security valve that doesn’t the operator to exceed the standard pressures.
- Its lightweight and compact body makes this rail tensor / puller unique in the market.
- It can be used on existing rails as well as new construction lines.
|Type||Over Rail or|
|Hydraulic Pressure Required (bar)||650|
|Double Acting Control Valve (bar)||650|
|Stroke Cylinder (mm)||380|
|Total Weight (kg)||217.6|
|2 x Stirrups/Yoke (kg)||31.5 each|
|4 x Eccentric (kg)||15.3 each|
|2 x Cylinder (kg)||33.5 each|
|2 x Tie Rods (1520mm) (kg)||20.5 each|
|1 x Hoses Set (kg)||7.6 each|
|6 x Pins (kg)||1.1 each|