Durapac SDL Safe-D-Lock High Tonnage Jack & Stand
The Safe D Lock jack is a revolutionary design with the operators’ safety paramount. It is a lifting jack and rated vehicle jacking stand for heavy mining vehicles - dump trucks, haul trucks, whatever you call them.
- Australian designed and built to meet AS/NZS 2693:2007 standard for vehicle jacks, it also meets AS/NZS 2538:2004 standard for vehicle support stands.
- The jack uses patented oil-bathed internal locking quadrants that are constantly energised during the lifting process to give a fail safe operation.
- This locking mechanism automatically engages in the unlikely event of a hydraulic failure.
The Safe D Lock jack is compact and portable and is the perfect choice for the workshop or service vehicle.
- Capacity: 70 tonne (77 US ton) / 100 tonne (110 US ton) / 135 tonne (150 US ton) / 181 tonne (200 US ton).
- Stroke Range: 400 - 685 mm.
- Hydraulic system is powered by a Gast® 3.9 kW air motor.
- Lock indicators confirm ‘locked’ and ‘unlocked’ status.
- Dual hydraulic locking valves for added safety.
- Load lowering counter balance valve for smooth controlled lowering of load.
- Patented fail safe spring loaded mechanical locking system.
- Oil-bathed and totally enclosed to prevent contamination.
- Can be locked in 13mm increments.
- Lifting point allows easy forklift access with a 160mm max. tine width.
- Aluminium remote pendant with mounted lock and unlock indicators for added safety.
- Tyres with alloy rims - heavy duty, polyurethane filled, puncture-proof, large rolling diameter (450mm).
- Mechanical quadrant locks designed and tested to hold a minimum 3 x rated jack capacity without failure.
Durapac SDL Safe-D-Lock Jack with Powerdrive
The addition of the Powerdrive transforms the SAFE D LOCK jack into a self-propelled lifting jack and rated vehicle jacking stand for heavy mining vehicles.
- The Safe D Lock jack + POWERDRIVE utilises dual independent DC motors driving the wheels via a robust chain and sprocket design.
- Features include soft start, forward and reverse handle mounted switches, dead-man triggers and two M18 Red Lithium™ 5 Ah rechargeable batteries.
- Each Powerdrive unit is supplied with two M18 Red Lithium™ batteries and one 230 VAC charger.
- Dual independent drives - forward & reverse independant drive on each handle.
- Independent deadman switches for easy manoevering and safety.
- Three position toggle switches (Forward, Neutral, Reverse) IP65 rated for all weather environments.
Please download the catalogue page for more information on the Durapac SDL Safe D Lock High Tonnage Mining Jack & Stand.