CBC UNI-120 Pipe and Tube Bender
The UNI 120 (9200780 ) is an accurate and powerful bending machine to bend large diameter pipes.
- The optimal bending radii does not deform the bent pipes.
- It is the ideal machine to satisfy the requirements of every user in:
- Plant-engineering .
- Spheroidal graphite iron body on metal steelwork base;
- Asynchronous motor (7.8 KW 400V/50HZ) with inverter;
- Digital electronic unit with multilingual microprocessor for setting, controlling and springing-back the bending angle. It is possible to store 50 bending programs and up to 9 sequential bending angles for each program;
- Maximum allowed bending angle 180° + spring-back;
- Console with 24V low voltage control board;
- Bending angle adjustment;
- Weight: 1750kg;
- Dimensions: Length 1500mm, Width 900mm, Height 1200mm.
UNI 120 Three-Phase, Digital, 400V/50Hz, 2-Speed, with Quick Guide Positioner, Console, 4 Interchangeable Shafts, Tie Rod, Guide Support Reduction and Base.
|Type of Pipe (Without Mandrel)||Ø (mm)||Wall Thickness (mm)|
|Hard & Soft Copper and Annealed Brass Pipes||139.7||8|
|Electrical Installation Steel Pipes||114.3||8|
|304/308/316 AISI Stainless Steel Pipes||114.3||6|
|ST. 35.4 Bonderised Steel Pipes for
|UNI 5745 Gas Pipes||4"||8|
|Standard Bending Radii||3/4 of Ø|