Webtool SL135 980249 Softline Cutter
The SL135 – Softline Cutter is lightweight but a heavy duty softline cutter designed for subsea deployment in severe working conditions.
- The open sided design allows for easy positioning on the line by ROV or diver and simple operation.
- Lightweight, open sided subsea softline cutting tool for up to 135mm diameter.
- Capable of cutting softlines, fibre ropes and lifting slings including aramids, Dyneema®, Spectra® and Twin-Path® up to 127mm (5.3”) diameter.
- Hydraulic Supply – 690 bar (10,000 psi) input pressure.
- Compatible with ISO32 hydraulic oil, for details of compatibility with other fluids please contact us.
- Cutters can be supplied flushed to NAS 6 cleanliness (contact us for details)
- Swept Volume (Cut Stroke) – 0.4 litres
- Swept Volume (Return Stroke) – 0.3 litres
- 7/16″ JIC male adaptors (stainless steel, 690 bar rated) fitted as standard.
- 2 hydraulic ports (blade up, blade down)
- Weight in air – 34.5kg
- Weight in water – 23.5kg