Webtool RCV190 980230 Wire Rope Cutter
The RCV190 is a heavy duty wire rope cutter designed for subsea deployment in severe working conditions. The integrated hydraulic anvil removes the need for diver intervention and makes the tool easily deployed and operated by ROV.
- ROV deployed wire rope cutter with integrated hydraulic anvil.
- Cuts up to 190.5mm (7.5”) steel wire rope.
- Capable of cutting 1880 N/mm² wire rope up to 190mm (7.5″) diameter. See “Cutters VS Grade” document for more details.
- Hydraulic Supply – 690 bar (10,000 psi) input pressure for blade. 210 bar (3000 psi) for anvil.
- Compatible with ISO32 hydraulic oil, for details of compatibility with other fluids please contact us.
- Cutters can be supplied flushed to NAS 6 cleanliness (contact us for details)
- Swept Volume (Cut Stroke) – 5.2 litres
- Swept Volume (Return Stroke) – 1.4 litres
- 7/16″ JIC male adaptors (stainless steel, 690 bar rated) fitted as standard.
- 4 hydraulic ports (blade up, blade down, anvil open, anvil closed)
- Weight in air – 297kg
- Weight in water – 256kg