Balmoral Class 00 500v Insulated Gloves
Outer Protector Gloves should always be worn over Rubber Insulating Gloves to prevent mechanical damage to the rubber gloves.
The Outer Protector must be properly sized and shaped to avoid the deformation or damage of the Rubber Insulating Glove.
- Pure Latex Gloves manufactured under ISO 9001 & ISO 14001.
- Certified to EN 60903 also available in ASTM D120.
- Ergonomically shaped excellent strength & durability.
- Supreme feel & flexibilty.
- Outer Protector Gloves custom designed to perfectly complement the Marigold Rubber Insulating Glove.
- Manufactured without the use of solvents & hazardous chemicals utilising a proprietary aqueous dipping process.
- Acid resistant.
- Ozone resistant.
- Low temperature resistant
- Comprehensive range of classes, colours, lengths and sizes, including half sizes.
- Various cuff styles available including straight, contour and bell.
- Arc flash certified.
Click on the link to download more information on the Balmoral Class 00 500v Insulated Gloves.