Tractel T-500D Series Tirfor Mechanical Hoists/Winches
Tirfor® machines are portable manual hoists used with maxiflex wire rope.
- They can be used to lift, pull and position loads over great distances depending on the wire rope length.
- They are suitable for use in numerous configurations and are the ideal solution for use in professional applications; they are operated by a simple lever.
- Option: the load capacity of the Tirfor® system can be increased by using sheave blocks.
- Portable hoist to lift and pull loads, for utilisation in numerous configurations with longer cable lengths available upon request.
NOTE: Wire ropes for each model are available from stock but are sold separately (not included with Tirfor winches).
- Low weight—quick installation
- No limitation in terms of cable length
- Manageable, light-weight, robust, powerful
- Increase load capacity with deflection sheaves
- Overload protection
- Precise load placement within millimetres
Please download catalogue page for details on the Tractel T-500D Series Tirfor Mechanical Hoists/Winches.