Tame Model 60-20-Combo-230 Hydraulic Torque Wrench
Model 60/20 Combination Crab Nut/Main Bearing For Loosening, Tightening, and Torqueing Crab Nuts and Main Bearings on EMD Engines.
The Model 60/20 is an economical and space-saving way to torque main bearings and crab nuts.
- This unit utilizes one hydraulic power unit for use with either of the two wrench heads.
- The quick disconnects on both the hydraulic and electrical systems make a quick changeover between wrench heads quick and easy.
- Three selectable pressure settings set at 1.22, 2.44 & 3.25kN for the crab nut wrench and when interchanged with the main bearing wrench, the ratio difference self adjusts so that the torque is 0.47 & 1.01kN.
- These pressure control switches are completely adjustable to meet your requirements.
- The entire unit is mounted on a 2-wheel pneumatic tired cart, allowing the whole unit to be easily moved from unit to unit.
Complete Unit Consists of:
Model 2000 Main Bearing Wrench Head with:
- 7.6m Hydraulic and Electrical Supply Lines with Quick Disconnects
- 3 Sockets
- Crankcase Safety Saddle
- Air Ratchet, 7.6m Air Line and 3/8" Drive Socket
Model 60 Crab Nut Wrench Head with:
- 7.6m Hydraulic and Electric Supply Lines with Pendant Control
- 2 Socket Torque Fixtures
Electrically Driven 0.84kW (1 1/8 HP), 700Bar (10,000 PSI) Hydraulic Power Unit with:
- 18.9L Reservoir
- Electrical and Hydraulic Quick Disconnects
- 3 Selectable Torque Settings
- Pressure Gauge, Pressure Regulator, and Factory Sealed Pressure Relief Valve
- Mobile Storage Cart
|Model No.||Hydraulic (Bar)||Electric (VAC)||Cable Length (m)||Motor (kW)|
Click on the link to download more information on the Tame Model 60-20-Combo-230 Hydraulic Torque Wrench.