Portable Winch PCT-1800 230V Electric Pulling / Lifting Winch
Whenever you need to pull or lift something, whether it's a cable, a transformer, your truck, or anything else, you now have access to 820 kg of portable pulling power or 250 Kg of lifting power to work anywhere!
- Powered by a dependable 3/4 HP Baldor™ 230V electric motor, the capstan Portable Winch™ will pull 820 kg or lift 250 Kg at speeds of up to 10.5 m / min.
- Weighing only 27 Kg, the Portable Winch™ is easily carried.
- Can be anchored to anything using the 1.83 m long sling provided or the hitch plate for vehicles.
- Use the Portable Winch™ with any length of low stretch rope.
We offer double-braided polyester rope in lengths of 30.5 m, 91.5 m and 183 m.
- The rope is tied to the object to be moved and wound three times around the capstan drum.
When the motor is running, the capstan rotates continuously and the friction created by pulling on the free end of the rope pulls the object.
- Load will move at a speed from 7 to 10.5 m / minute), depending on the weight of the load.
The 820 Kg pulling capacity of the Portable Winch™ compares with ATV electric winches but offers more advantages:
- Portability (anchors to any tree or stump)
- 25% duty cycle
- Constant pulling power (standard winches are rated for 1st layer pull)
- Unlimited rope length
- No kinks, pig tails or barbs on rope
*NOTE: One (1) anchor polyester sling 60 mm x 2 m is always included with every winch.
|Motor||Baldor 3/4 HP 230V 50Hz|
|Line Speed||7-10.5 m/min|
|Direct Line Pull||820 kg|
|Direct Line Lift||250 kg|
|Drum Size||85 mm (Optional 57 mm)|
Click on the links to download more information on the Portable Winch PCT-1800 230V Electric Pulling / Lifting Winch.