Omac C35 Portable Stringing Earth
Grounding device to be used while stringing overhead conductors or pulling ropes.
- Aluminium alloy sheaves with bushes grant a good sliding and electric continuity even on junction points.
- Contrast spring for a safe and continuous contact on conductors with junction clamp.
- Copper cable section 50 mm² lined with high-insulating protection, length 6 m.
- Brass clamp, clamping capacity 0 - 40 mm.
- Metallic box for storage (mod. C35.2 and C35.1).
- Plastic box for storage.
- Steel-wheels fit for anti-twisting steel rope (only for C35.2).
|Model No.||Short Circuit Current||Fit for Conductor Ø (mm)||Dimensions (mm)||Weight (kg)|
|C35.1||10kA/0.4sec||3-40||500 x 420 x 180 x 85||17.0|
|C35.2||10kA/0.4sec||10-60||430 x 370 x 150 x 65||6.5|
Click on the link to download more information on the Omac C35 Portable Stringing Earth.