Izumi PG-610B Force Test Gauge
The PG-610B Force Test Gauge can Measure Output Force up to 15T.
- Used to Calibrate Output Force of 12 and 15T Tools.
- Designed to Fit in all Brand 12T Tools and Supplied with U-Type Test Dies.
- When Testing the 15 Tonne Tool (EP- 610HS2), the U-Die Adapter is Necessary.
- The PG-610B comes Complete with U-Type Test Dies and Steel Carrying Case.
- Applicable to Check Output Force of Most 12 and 15 Tonne Hydraulic Hand, Battery and Remote Head Tools that use Standard 12 Tonne Dies.
|Specifications||Dial face up to 176 kN|
|Size (mm)||250 (L) x 105 (W) x 25 (D)|
|Kit Inclusions||Steel carrying case & Test dies (Blank dies for EP-410)|
- Output force adjustment of tools requires a calibrated force test gauge and appropriate tools to adjust the relief valve.
- Improper adjustment may result in too high or too low of inner pressure.
- Higher pressure may cause damage to the tool or seals.
- Lower pressure results in insufficient tool output causing improper connection of compressed connectors.
Click on the link to download more information on the Izumi PG-610B Force Test Gauge.