Novopress 39659 SLB-125 Busbar Fabrication System
Cut, punch and bend copper and aluminium busbars with the Novopress SLB 125 three-in-one bus bar tool.
- Ideal for flexible use in the workshop and on site.
- The basic unit transforms quickly and easily into a cutting, punching or bending machine.
- The complete bus bar fabrication system - combining accuracy with simplicity and speed.
Advantages at a Glance:
- The study frame is very rigid to ensure extremely high-quality cutting, punching and bending and a long service life.
- Built-in safety system protects the operator.
- Very fast tool change.
- Long service life thanks to proven Novopress low-pressure system (150 bar) and tools manufactured from high-strength steel.
- Supplied with standard bending tool, cutting tool and 9,11 and 14mm punch & dies.
|Three-in-One Bus Bar Tool SLB 125|
|Height||414 mm without trolley / 1,145 mm with trolley|
|Width||500 mm without trolley / 750 mm with trolley|
|Depth||677 mm without trolley / 750 mm with trolley|
|Weight||115 kg without trolley / 180 Kg with trolley|
|Pressure||150 bar max|
|Cutting||max. 125 x 13 mm 250 N/mm2|
|Punching||6 to 21 mm Ø max|
oblong 21 x 14 mm max
|Bending||max. 125 x 13 mm 250 N/mm2|
|Required Hydraulic Power Pack||HA3 (P/N 33340)|
- Optional step-bending tools and short leg bender, offer cutting edge bending possibilities and maximum productivity.
Large Step Bending Tool P/N 31646
- For copper and aluminium bus bars up to max. 120 x 10 mm
- In the case of a step width of 37 mm, the max. step height is 25.5 mm with copper bus bars and 28 mm with aluminium
Small Step Bending Tool P/N 31425
- For aluminium bus bars up to max. 120 x 10 mm and copper bus bars up to max. 80 x 8 mm
- Step width: 21 mm. The step height is variable up to 18 mm.
Supplementary Bending Tool for Short Legs P/N 31636
- Shortest leg length 25 mm
- Fast and easy attachment simple assembly
- Can be retrofitted to all existing SLB's
Click on the link to download more information on the Novopress 39659 SLB-125 Busbar Fabrication System.