Masada Standard Bottle Jacks (Made in Japan)
Rigidly adhering to traditional manufacturing standards, Masada jacks boast excellent quality, modern design, and extremely high precision.
- These qualities have earned them a worldwide reputation for reliability.
- Welded construction throughout.
- Masada hydraulic jacks are light and durable.
Masada’s unique base forging method increases resistance to high pressure and gives a degree of durability and performance not found in any other comparable products.
- Many automobile manufacturers choose Masada hydraulic jacks for their products.
- Among Masada’s clients are Isuzu, Mitsubishi, Fuso, Hino, Nissan Diesel and Mazda.
- Widely used in various fields such as machinery, construction and Automotive industry.
- Used extensively for house jacking, restumping and reblocking.
- All models work both in vertical and horizontal positions.
- All models have common release stem and valve assemblies.
- Many other parts are also interchangeable from model to model.
- Where applicable Masada jacks are certified to Australian Standards AS/NZS 2693-1993.
|Model No.||Capacity (kg/Tonne)||Closed Height (mm)||Lift (mm)||Extension Screw (mm)||Max Height (mm)||Base Area (mm)||Weight (kg)|
|MS-2G||2000 / 2||180||115||50||345||142x95||2.4|
|MS-2SG||2000 / 2||150||85||50||285||142x95||2.2|
|MS-5YG||5000 / 5||200||120||70||390||142x95||3.5|
|MH-7||7000 / 7||200||120||70||390||151x90||5.5|
|MH-100Y||100000 / 100||305||145||N/A||450||318x265||93|