Durapac DNS Series Nut Splitters
Durapac has seven models of Nut Splitters for handling difficult to remove nuts ranging from 10 – 75 mm A/F capacity.
- They are a proven performer in the railway, pipelines, petro-chemical, heavy vehicles, mining, steel and industrial application infrastructure.
- DNS-Series Nut Splitters use a single-action hydraulic-advance/spring return cylinder offering between 5 - 90 t of force.
- All models can be driven by a 700 bar lightweight single acting hand pump or power unit.
- A unique angled-head design gives clearance to the body when operating on a flat surface.
- They are a compact design capable of splitting nuts up to hardness HRc 44 and are also suitable for use on Grade 2H high temperature nuts as used in the Petro-chemical industry.
- Each tool is supplied in a heavy duty moulded plastic storage case except DNS-6075 (wooden case).
Click on the link to download more information on the Durapac DNS Series Nut Splitters.