Durapac DJS Series Jack Stands
The DJS Series jack stand is specifically designed to complement the Durapac SDL locking jacks.
- The DJS Series Jack Stands are rated and certified to 100 tonne, and comply with AS/NZS 2538:2004 standard for vehicle support stands.
- A pneumatic assist raises the central piston against the vehicle while the lock nut is wound down by the operator.
- The DJS series has fork tine pockets, and shackle lifting points for ease of handling.
- It also takes standard SDL extensions, load and swivel load caps.
- They can be permanently joined via continuous tine pockets to produce dedicated stands for particular vehicles or applications.
|Model Number||Load Capacity|
Click on the link to download more information on the Durapac DJS Series Jack Stands..