Aldon CS-2 Self-Tightening Type Car Stops
Wedge holds bolted-together car stop to rail. Stop stands 15 inches above rail.
- For exposed rail track.
- Can be used as chock as well as stopping device.
- Tighten bolts periodically and re-hammer wedge if loosened.
- Car Stops and Bumping Posts are for use on flat track only at a slow speed (1-3 mph).
- Car Stops are not equal in stopping capacity to a Bumping Post.
- Limit use of car stops to lightly travelled side tracks,where one to two cars maximum are being moved.
- Provide ample space between car stops and object to be protected.
- Use a signalman to guide locomotive engineer as cars approach stop or post.
- Repeated impacts will weaken stops and posts.
|Weight (kg / lbs)||49 / 107|
NOTE: Car stops are sold in single units but should always be used in pairs.
For Information on How to Use Car Stops, Visit Page 139 of Our Rail Catalogue
Click on the link to download more information on the Aldon CS-2 Self-Tightening Type Car Stops.