Aldon 4106-24 Rail Tugger
Do not attempt to lift rail with tuggers, they are designed for pulling purposes only – NOT FOR LIFTING.
- Custom sized for a specific crane rail size and section.
- Steel wedge dogs clamp to rail head for positive anchoring.
- Pull horizontally to drag or position 12m lengths of rail.
- Pulling direction must always be in the direction shown above, so wedge drives itself into slot between wedge dogs.
- Unit can also be used as a rail anchor for pulling an inoperative overhead crane by means of a come-along puller.
|Model No.||Suits Rail Type||Max. Length of Rail (m)||Handles Rails||Weight (kg)|
|4106-24||Crane||12||Crane - Max. Limit 1,814kg||Approx. 7.7 (Depends on Rail Size)|
Click on the link to download more information on the Aldon 4106-24 Rail Tugger.