Webtool RCV155 980218 Wire Rope Cutter
The RCV155 is a heavy duty wire rope cutter designed for subsea deployment in severe working conditions.
- ROV deployed wire rope cutter with integrated hydraulic anvil. Cuts up to 155mm steel wire rope.
- The integrated hydraulic anvil removes the need for diver intervention and makes the tool easily deployed and operated by ROV.
- Capable of cutting 1880 N/mm² wire rope up to 155mm (6.1″) diameter. See “Cutters VS Grade” document for more details.
- Hydraulic Supply – 690 bar (10,000 psi) input pressure for blade. 210 bar (3000 psi) for anvil.
- Compatible with ISO32 hydraulic oil, for details of compatibility with other fluids please contact us.
- Cutters can be supplied flushed to NAS 6 cleanliness (contact us for details)
- Swept Volume (Cut Stroke) – 3.7 litres
- Swept Volume (Return Stroke) – 1.6 litres
- 7/16″ JIC male adaptors (stainless steel, 690 bar rated) fitted as standard.
- 4 hydraulic ports (blade up, blade down, anvil open, anvil closed)
- Weight in air – 241kg
- Weight in water – 208kg