POWERSTRESS 10T Mono Strand Stressing Jacks
Powerstress Mono Strand Stressing Jacks are front gripping jacks suitable for 12.7 & 15.2mm strand.
- Easy to insert jack onto strand in constricted space
- Useful for removing slackness in long strands
- Used for rock bolting and post tensioning operations
- High quality jack with chrome piston, centre tube, bronze ram follower, bronze gland nut inlay and high quality seals
- Rear facing pressure and return ports 3/8 NPT Female
- Fitted with Cejn flat face snap couplers and aluminium dust caps
- Supplied with one set of wedges 12.7mm (15.2mm also available upon request)
- All spares available at reasonable price
- Factory tested to ISO 10100 specification with ISO 9001 traceability
|Model No.||Capacity (ton/kn)||Stroke||Working Pressure at Capacity||Effective Area (cm²)||Weight with Couplings (kg)|
|CH106DA-PRE||10/98||150||10T at 552 Bar||18.14||8.0|
|A (mm)||B (mm)||C (mm)||D (mm)||E (mm)||F (mm)|
Replacement Wedge Sets
Click on the link to download more information on the POWERSTRESS 10T Mono Strand Stressing Jacks.