Equalizer SG11TM Secure Grip Mechanical Flange Spreader
The SG11TM secure grip bolt-hole spreader can be used on all flange types with bolt-hole sizes ranging from 30mm (1.18”) to 39mm (1.54”).
- The collet holders are supplied with adjustable drive cones which can be adjusted outward from their central position allowing the tool to spread flanges apart and remove a spacer, wafer or butterfly valve.
- This mid-end, mechanical model offers up to 11T (110 kN) of spreading force.
Product Code: SG11TMSTD
- 1 x SG11TM Flange Spreader Tool
- 1 x 150mm (5.91") Vernier Calliper
- 1 x 1/2" Drive Torque Wrench and Socket
- 1 x Safety Block
- 2 x M30 (1⅛") Collets
- 2 x M33 (1¼") Collets
- 2 x M36 (1 ⅜") Collets
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 1 x Robust Carry Case with Protective Foam Inserts
NOTE: This product was formerly known as ZG11TM Zero-Gap Mechanical Flange Spreader.
The SG11TM Secure-Grip Flange Spreader Can Be Used During:
- Routine maintenance
- Valve change-outs
- Subsea work
- Unique technology makes the Secure-Grip arguable the safest flange spreader in the world today.
- Virtually universal, the Secure-Grip Flange Spreader range will cover ANSI, DIN, SPO, ASME, API and BS Flanges.
- Time-saving, simple operation.
- Measurable, controlled spreading force.