Jung JTLB30G/JFB30G Tandem Container Trolley
- Pivoting roller cassettes within the frame assure even pressure distribution across all rollers and across the floor.
- No need for complex and expensive hydraulic compensation system.
- The double roller design results in dramatically easier steering due to reduced friction forces in curves.
- The much lower friction resistance also causes the rollers on the rear axis to follow in a truer course.
All transport trolleys are ready for use:
- The steerable transport trolley is fitted with a ball bearing supported turntable and a handlebar (as shown in picture).
- The adjustable-width transport trolley consists of two transport units and connecting rod.
- 30 Tonne capacity
- “Twist lock “or “Weld-on Cone” systems
- Suitable for all ISO-containers.
- Safer transport of containers
- Containers can be moved with a low fitting height.
- Interlocking fit and force fit between the trolley and the containers (Twistlock) or just interlocking fit (Weld-on Cone System).
- Weld-on Cone easy to upgrade for the Series K and Series K Professional trollies.
- Compatible for all ISO-Containers.
- Weld-on Cone version includes 2 modified turntables or cassettes with container adapters, non-lockable, and extended track rods (2.26 m) for ISO containers instead of the standard units.
- The tandem trollies include two steering rods with eyes.
- Lockable Twistlock version includes 2 modified turntables or cassettes with Twistlock-system and extended connecting bars (ISO length: 2.26 m; not adjustable) instead of the standard units.
- The tandem trollies include 2 steering rods with eyes.