Izumi SH-70B Hydraulic Punch Head (Made in Japan)
The Portable SH-70B Punch was Designed to Punch Holes through 13mm Mild Steel, Aluminium and Copper with a 20.5mm Maximum Hole.
- A Stripper Guide Extends on Either Side of the Ram to Strip the Material after Punching.
- The Stripper Guide also Clamps the Punch into Place to Free Operators Hands for Safety.
- The SH-70B comes Complete with Four Sets of Mild Steel Punch and Die Sizes, 10.5mm, 13.5mm, 17.5mm, and 20.5mm.
- 20.5mm is the Maximum Hole Size and 6mm is the Minimum Hole Size.
- This Powerful Punch has a Newly Designed Support Stand and Comes with a #70E-08 Cap Nut Tightening Pin and Steel Carrying Case.
- Keyed Shaft Facilitates Slotted and Squared Punches.
NOTE: Refer to Data Sheet for Punch and Die Kits Available, some Half Sizes are Stocked and are Available upon Request.
Click on the link to download more information on the Izumi SH-70B Hydraulic Punch Head.