Intercable 1723 0 IMS II Internal Insulation Cutting Tool (Made in Italy)
For removal of the primary insulation up to 15mm insulation thickness on medium voltage cables (6-45kV) with diameters from 15-52mm.
- Anodised Aluminium construction provides an extremely light and robust tool
- Contact surfaces are coated to provide low frictional resistance
- The clamping system locks the tool precisely on the cable
- For removal of insulation at terminations
- Spiral or straight cut possible
- Forward feed can be adjusted in 5 steps
- Cutting depth selectable 0-15 mm
- Any required length of insulation can be removed. Insulation removal can be terminated at any selected point
- Replaceable hardened steel blade
- Rotation diameter max 220 mm
Please download catalogue page for details on the Intercable 1723 0 IMS II Internal Insulation Cutting Tool.