FCS Rail PR3560 Hydraulic Rail Bender
The PR3560 consists of a sturdy welded triangular steel bending frame with push cylinders, forming die and manually operated hand pump mounted on the frame.
- The pump operates two cylinders (400 bar) at the ends of the main frame.
- These cylinders apply 34 tonnes of force each.
- At the peak of the frame a forming die (designed for the web of the rail) is pinned determining the point of bend of the rail.
- The thickness for positioning any type of track is so that the web of the rail is always aligned with the forming die and against the forming die.
- Matrix (2) & Counter Matrix dies to suit rail must be ordered with bender, see details below.
- Optional petrol pump available upon request
|Model No.||Push Force|
|Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Power Source||Wt (kg)|
|PR3560||750||1,000||650||570||On Board Manual|
Pump (400 bar)
Rail Dies - Matrix & Counter-Matrix (For PR3560)
|Rail Type (kg)||Model No MATRIX*||Model No COUNTER-MATRIX|
* Must order 2 units, 1 for each ram end
Click on the link to download more information on the FCS Rail PR3560 Hydraulic Rail Bender.