DOA HD13 Hydraulic Hammer Drill
Hydraulic hammer drill weighing 13kg for concrete and masonry with standard bit attachment SDS MAX (Kango type).
- Light, compact and power full is ideal in all drilling works where are needed performances, manoeuvrability and safety.
- The hydraulic functioning is implicitly quite and safe and allow to use tool even completely submerged in water or with the operator inside a trench with “feet in water and mud”, condition rather common but very dangerous and prohibited by low if are used electric tools.
- HD13 is very robust and it is constantly lubricated by the oil that power it, this gives a long operative life and an unmatched reliability.
- For these characteristics it is often irreplaceable in maintenance of gas and water utilities lines and in the under water works.
|Dimension (LxH)||18 x 50cm|
|Tool Bit Size||SDS Max|
|Ideal Drill Capacity||10-32mm|
Typical Users of the DOA HD13 Hydraulic Hammer Drill
- Concrete power pole
- Gas and water companies
- Mining and works in tunnels or in explosive atmospheres
- Rescue civil protection
- Defence military sector
- Works in critical situations
- Under water works
Click on the link to download more information on the DOA HD13 Hydraulic Hammer Drill.