Balmoral Equipotential Mat
Designed to assist in de-energised or non-live work practices by eliminating step and touch potential voltages.
- It does this by establishing an equal voltage potential between personnel using the Mat and the clamped object.
The Equipotential Mat comes as a kit in a bag, is light weight and portable, designed to be installed for temporary applications, including the operation of switch gear or plant and equipment.
- 770mm x 770mm mat size (custom sizes available)
- 35mm2 Weldflex cable with heavy duty insulation
- 400 Amp welding clamp – heavy duty spring with copper contacts (lower or higher current clamps available)
- Stainless steel mesh
- All stainless steel and brass hardware to prevent corrosion
- Bound edges
- Cable affixed to mat to prevent fatigue
- Joints and lugs covered with mastic-lined heat shrink to prevent fraying
- Comes as a kit with protective carry bag
|Description||Equipotential Mat 770x770mm C/W Bag|