Aldon 4013 Series Mechanical Truck/Carriage Jacks
Known as trailer jacks or fixed jacks - it may be necessary to support a semi-trailer or carriage and prevent up-ending during loading or unloading, when the trailer is not coupled.
- A pair of jacks can be installed at front of trailer or carriage against the smooth underfloor and always in front of the kingpin.
- Class 2-G screw threads (Acme) for a smooth fit and good support
- Removable bushing (loosen 2 set screws) so screw assembly can be replaced
- Swivel head tilts 9° to reduce side load bending force (except Economy Jack 4013-05 and Standard Jack 4013-06)
- Grease nipple fitting provides uniform and constant lubrication of screw threads
- Bolt and washer prevent over-extension of screw
- Steel sleeve protects axle
- Spare parts always available
- Powder coated safety yellow finish
Click on the links to download more information on the Aldon 4013 Series Mechanical Truck/Carriage Jacks.