Aldon 4011-18 Nine Lives Wheel Chock Wedge
A practical alternative to using oak or wooden wedges as wheel chocks.
- Wheel Wedge is designed to chock idle rail cars on storage tracks where cars are not subjected to vibration.
- Simply flip to use left or right.
- Moulded in a special grade of urethane.
- Rail car must be stationary before using wedge.
- After setting car brake, worker slips wedge under wheel.
- When the wedge needs to be removed, the worker does not have to stoop down and try to free it from the wheel.
- Instead, the rail car can run over the wedge repeatedly, with no damage to the wedge and no risk of derailing the car.
Important Safety & Use Information
- Do not use wheel wedge for cars being loaded or unloaded — use steel wheel chocks instead.
- Do not use if car is raised at on end. All wheels must remain on the rails.
- Use on exposed or flush rail on flat track only.
- Rail surface must be clean. Do not install this product on oily or greasy rail - product may slip.
|Model No||Dimensions (LxWxH) (mm)||Weight (kg)|
|4011-18||254 x 95 x 64||0.9|
Click on the link to download more information on the Aldon 4011-18 Nine Lives Wheel Chock Wedge.