Tame Model 28-000230DP Hydraulic Ratchet Wrench
For Loosening, Tightening, and Torqueing Main Bearing Nuts on EMD 567 and 645 and 710 Diesel Engines.
This heavy duty wrench with safe and controllable hydraulic power will reduce your time and effort in servicing main bearings.
- Savings in locomotive out-of-service time will quickly repay your investment.
- The Model 28 Hydraulic Ratchet Wrench features adjustable torque range from 0.27-1.22kN.
- The smooth hydraulic force eliminates impact or shock loads.
- This allows for precision torqueing of each nut to prevent uneven "A-Frame" stress.
- The Wrench is equipped with an adjustable handle and push buttons built into the wrench body for direct control.
- Hydraulic Ratchet Wrench
- Hydraulic Power Unit 0.84kW (1 1/8HP) Electrically Driven 700Bar (10,000PSI), complete with 2 selectable pressure switches, pressure gauge, pressure regulator and factory-sealed pressure relief valve
- 7.6m Hydraulic and Electrical supply lines
- 4 sockets
- 2 styles of Crankcase Safety Saddles
- Air Motor, Air Hose, and 3/8" Drive Socket
- All mounted on a rubber tyred cart for ease of mobility
|Model No.||Hydraulic (Bar)||Electric (VAC)||Torque Range (Nm)||Cable Length (m)||Motor (kW)|
Click on the link to download more information on the Tame Model 28-000230DP Hydraulic Ratchet Wrench.