Maus F/703 Internal Quick Digital Micrometer, 3 Contact Points, for Work Requiring Certification
Internal digital micrometer (resolution 0.001 mm) with large LCD display and 3 contact points.
- Suitable for series testing, as it certifies the work that has been carried out, outputting the measured data report (tube sheet holes and tube interior before and after expansion).
- The quick activation F/703 model is dust- and splash-resistant and features a high degree of protection (IP65).
- High-end digital model, featuring a practical gun handle for measuring head activation.
- A printer (optional) allows to store/print the measured values, providing the certified report of the performed work.
- Supplied with calibration rings (UKAS certificate), it is suitable for a wide range of measurements (both diameters and depths), thanks to the measuring head extensions (optional).
Offered in 2 sizes:
Model No: F/703-1
- Diameters ranging between 6.0 and 20 mm (0.236” to 0.787”)
- Depths of up to 62 mm (2.44”), without extensions.
Model No: F/703-2
- Diameters ranging between 20.0 and 50 mm (0.787” to 1.968”).
- Depths of up to 80 mm (3.15”), without extensions.
- Case with anti-shock shaped foam padding.
- Calibration rings.
- Flat service screwdriver.
- Multifunction service wrench.
Optional Upon Request:
• Portable printer with RS-232 cables.
Click on the link to download more information on the Maus F/703 Internal Quick Digital Micrometer.