Intercable FBS 1722 1 Semiconductor Screen Removal Tool (Comes as complete kit: Model No. 1722 0)
For removal of the vulcanised semi-conducting screen up to 1.5mm thick on medium and high voltage cables with thicknesses of insulation in the range 10-52mm.
- Anodised Aluminium construction provides an extremely light and robust tool
- Contact surfaces are coated to provide low frictional resistance
- The change over lever allows activation/deactivation of axial movement
- Removal of the screen can start or stop at any point required
- Axial movement in both directions possible
- The shape of the blade ensures that the end of the screen layer will always be conical
- Blade of tempered steel
- Cutting depth using special blade with stripping depth with cone from 0 till 1,5 mm adjustable
- Cutting depth can be limited or blocked
- Very small rotation of 220mm OD max.
- Shaved screen deflected away using the guiding device on the tool
Please download catalogue page for details on the Intercable FBS Model No. 1722 1 Semiconductor Screen Removal Tool.