Aldon 4114 Series Wheel Shovers
Wheel Shover works with Retractable Derail, to give a sideways shove to wheels to break the forward momentum of the car or locomotive to ensure that swift derailing takes place.
- The addition of a Shover is recommended for difficult track conditions such as: curved track, sloped track, or track where switching speeds are above normal.
- WHEEL SHOVER is connected to the Retractable Derail so that when the derail slides onto its rail, the Shover slides against the other rail like a switch point.
- Derail and Shover retract together to permit clear passage of rolling stock.
- Standard WHEEL SHOVER is non-insulated.
- If you need insulation protection, contact us for special pricing.
- WHEEL SHOVER can be connected to existing Retractable Derail installations.
|4114-12||One Direction - Left|
|4114-14||One Direction - Right|
Click on the link to download more information on the Aldon 4114 Series Wheel Shovers.